The demo of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X has been updated to version #2.
Notable Changes in Version #2:
– Vote By Vote Display: Redesigned to address plurality issue with the old system.
– Multiple revotes can occur if deadlock (same number of targets tied for consecutive votes) is not reached. This can lead to some very unusual scenarios.
– Idol Improvements: Immunity idols and legacy advantage should be played and blundered more realistically based on logic and statistics.
– Medevacs and quits have been implemented. Update: The probabilities for these have been reduced.
A few parts still need improved in version #3 including better voting (incorporating targets and alliances better, adding split votes, adding reasoning) and better final tribal council logic and display.
The Survivor tribal council system is always very complex. Since this is a new version of Survivor code, there are many issues that require testing and correcting. If you find any scenarios that trigger bugs, it would be appreciated if you could report them. Thank you.
40 Comments to “Survivor 33 Demo Updated”
Big Brother ORG Wiki - Play Big Brother online against groups of new people as you compete in competitions, build relationships and alliances, and conspire to take everyone out to win the game!
Survivor ORG Wiki - Experience the game of Survivor online. Strategize, make alliances, and take part in challenges as you play against people from all over the world.
Survivor Wiki - Study everything Survivor with Survivor Wiki's vast array of information on contestants, tribes, seasons, episode summaries, challenges, twists, and more!
Recent Reddit Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BrantSteele Community Survey
- Survivor 33 Demo Updated
- The Challenge: The Duel Simulator Demo
- Hunger Games 48 Tribute Template & More
- Total Drama Island Simulator Released
- BB18 Prediction Game Week 10
- Code of Conduct
- New Simulator!
- Over Halfway to Total Drama Island!